CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My LOVES

It amazes me what all "loves" I have found after becoming a mother...
I LOVE my husband in a whole new way...
I LOVE my children more than I ever imagined that I could...
I LOVE sewing (i had to learn how in order to make those cute boutique styles that i can't afford to buy!)...
I LOVE photography (again... i had to learn how to take those cool shots since i can't afford a photographer every couple of weeks... yes i'm that addicted!!)
I LOVE teaching (i never thought in a million years that i would WANT to homeschool but it is great!)...
I LOVE pink! I've never been a girly girl (a lot of people laugh when i say that, so obviously i was more of one than i thought). My daughter has definitely changed that. Even at the young age of 4, she gets so excited when her mommy dresses in pink or has pink toes.
I LOVE dirt... well, that's a lie but I'm learning to tolerate it. Dirt is a little boys best friend... i'll never understand why they MUST always have dirt or other gross stuff on them at all times but I guess that is just what little boys do.

0 comments: