I'm listening to Bayleigh & Kyle talking about "taking pride" in what you do (this was b/c of a conversation that I had with Kyle earlier about scribbling instead of doing his work right). Bayleigh, in her most sweet, sincere, angelic voice, says to Kyle..."color it like you would want to give it to Jesus." (***sniff*** my heart started melting at this point.) Kyle in his most gruff, grumpy voice said..."huh? how in the world could i give it to Jesus?!?!?! HE is all the way up in heaven?!?!?!?". Trying not to giggle at this point since this is a very important conversation I turn and glance at Bayleigh. She is in deep thought trying to think of how to seriously give her sheet to Jesus. She says with pure sweetness..."well, silly... all you have to do is stand on a step stool and hold it up to heaven... HE can reach it from there!". (****sniff...sniff...sniff****)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are right....that is "Pure" sweetness!!
Post a Comment